Monday, January 31, 2011

The Scape From The Death

After we have fun in Las Vegas Nevada on Jan. 15-16, 2011 we decided to go home early, which is supposed to be schedule to go home the following days Jan. 17, 2011 so we could go anywhere we want to go in Las Vegas, but my son needs to go home early because he needs to work the following day. So we decided to go home with him in one car, the car that I give to him during his 17th birth day last August 2010 after he got a driver license.

I am confident that my son knows already how to drive specially in the super highway with a speed limit of 65-75 mi/hr since he always did it before. So, from Las Vegas Nevada we took highway U.S 93 going back to Chandler Arizona. In the middle of our journey in highway U.S 93 I notice that the car rans so fast with the speed of 90-100 mi/hr and my son tried to overtake three car, and it happen that while overtaking there is an incoming car toward us, my son tried to go back on his lane but he couldn't make it anymore since there is no room to bring the car on track. So he decided to pull over the car to the opposite side to avoid hitting the incoming car,.. but we almost hits by the incoming car before we reached the opposite side. Thanks to the Lord God that there are no obstacles when we hit the opposite side of the road, its just only a torny grasses and small trees on it, thanks to the Lord God that there are no big trees and ravine behind on it or else we all sure died if we hit those things I mentioned, which is usually we seen in a narrow road at mountainous areas...

During that crashed, my little girl Wendy cried and was shock, scared, and I got mad and angry to my son for being a reckless driver, but I am also angry to myself because I let him drive the car over the speed limit, I was blame too by my brother and sister after the insident happen for letting my son drive in a long jouney. We get out inside the car and look at what would be the cost of the damage, and we have seen that the front car bumper was totally wrecked due to hard impact while hitting the tall and torny grasses. I start the engine again and feel it if we could enable to drive and continue the journey,..and thanks God the engine is still ok and capable to travel again. This time, I didn't allowed my son to drive it again. I grab the steering and let myself drive the car until we got home sound and safe...I really praise the Lord God that he allowed us to scape the death on that moment of time...

No comments: